The main sources of pollution in clean laminar flow operating room are doctors and nurses, patients and bacteria and dust during operation. Their clothes, skin and breathing produce a lot of dust and bacteria. The amount of dust and bacteria is related to their clothes, the intensity and frequency of their movements, the skills of doctors, the degree of disinfection and the level of overall management. This requires us to do some cleaning up. The following laminar flow operating room decoration company will give us a brief introduction!
1. Ensure that the doctor's clothes, surgical towels, sheets, footwear, masks and gloves used at each time are thoroughly cleaned, and that the clean laminar flow operating room is fully sterilized.
2. Emphasis should be laid on cleaning dead corners of clean laminar flow operating rooms to ensure that disinfectant penetrates into the surface of dead corners and that dirty water is sucked up by vacuum cleaner.
3. Use vacuum cleaner and dust-free mop to sterilize and disinfect the ground during operation. Move all movable operating beds and cabinets in the operating room. Clean the ground thoroughly. Use vacuum cleaner to absorb all debris and other substances in the operating room. Cover the whole operating room with disinfectant and keep it. Ten to fifteen minutes, then wipe the floor clean, leaving no dead corners.
4. Use the sterilizing and disinfecting machine qualified by the relevant departments to clean all the operating equipment in the clean laminar flow operating room, as well as the operating bed, cabinet and other operating room supplies, and keep repeating this work every morning.
5. In addition to replacing and cleaning the medical instruments used in each operation, such as scalpel, tweezers and other surgical supplies, sterilization and disinfection should be carried out for large-scale equipment in clean laminar flow operating room and fixed operating room equipment such as shadowless lamp in operating room.
6. Rinse the mop with clean water. Drag the operating room thoroughly and suck it dry.
7. Place the operating bed and cabinet in the clean laminar flow operating room.
This article is from: Laminar Flow Operating Room Decoration Company. For more information, please click: http://www.moptuan.com. We will provide you with a satisfactory service for your questions. Welcome your call!