(1) Walls and ceilings can be sound-proof, solid, lubricating, no space, fire, moisture-proof, easy to clean materials. The color should be light blue and tender green. The viewing lamp and the medicine cabinet, the operation table and so on should be located in the wall. Wall and flat roof, wall and ground and different wall and wall intersection of Yin (Yang) angle, suitable for small rounded corner structure (R < 50mm), to prevent dust, easy to clean.
(2) The door should be wide, without a threshold, and the net width should not be less than 1.4m, so as to facilitate flat cars to go in and out. The use of swinging spring doors should be prevented to prevent airflow from flying dust and bacteria. Electric suspension type active sensing doors with active delay locking devices should be selected. The window should be double-layer, preferably with aluminum alloy window frame, which is advantageous for dust-proof and thermal insulation. The window glass is suitable for tea.
(3) The net height of clean operating room should be 2.8-3 m, and the width of corridor should be no less than 2.5 m, so as to facilitate flat car work and prevent people from bumping.
(4) the site should be made of solid, lubricating and washable materials. The ground slightly inclined to a corner, low leakage, conducive to the discharge of sewage, drainage holes covered, so as not to pollute the air into the room or be blocked by foreign bodies. Should be flat, lubricating, wear-resistant, corrosion-resistant (acid, alkali, medicine), easy to clean, can choose rubber, polyurethane paint, resin board, etc., less seam, can prevent the accumulation of dirt and bacteria, dirt-resistant and easy to clean, feet feel comfortable, a variety of patterns, simple equipment and replacement.
(5) power supply: dual phase power supply equipment should be provided to ensure safety. Each operating room should have a satisfactory electrical outlet to facilitate the supply of various instruments and equipment. The socket should be equipped with fireproof equipment, and there are conductive devices on the floor to prevent blasting. Electric socket should be sealed to prevent water entry and prevent circuit malfunction from affecting operation. The main power cord will be set up in the wall, and the central attraction and oxygen pipeline equipment should be located in the wall.
(6) lighting equipment: general lighting should be installed on walls or roofs. The operating lamp should be equipped with the shadowless lamp and the spare lifting lamp. Our Department orthopedics characteristic specialized hospital, the operating room now in addition to orthopedics surgery, but also part of the general surgery, anorectal surgery, according to the operation lighting requirements, the operation field illumination brightness is at least 100,000 lx, can see clearly the details of the deep cavity arrangement. ICU wards are closed or semi-closed indoors, windows often draw curtains, making indoor lighting particularly important, severe patients lying in such an environment, it is difficult to distinguish between day and night, it is necessary to use imitation of the daily sunlight process, light and color will constantly change, so that patients through the right. Light induction and active regulation of the circadian rhythm of the body, assist patients in rehabilitation.
(7) water source and fire protection equipment: all workshops should be equipped with water faucets to facilitate erosion. Fire extinguishers should be installed between corridors and assistants to ensure safety. Cold and hot water and high pressure steam should be fully ensured.
(8) Ventilation filtration sterilization equipment: Modern operating room should establish a sound ventilation filtration sterilization equipment, so that air purification. Its ventilation methods are turbulent, laminar and straight, and can be selected as appropriate.
(9) Distribution of revenue and expenditure roads in operating rooms: The layout of revenue and expenditure roads should meet the requirements of functional processes and cleaning zones. There should be three revenue and expenditure roads, one is staff revenue and expenditure road, the other is wounded patients revenue and expenditure road, the third is equipment dressing and other circular supply roads, so as to obstruct as far as possible and prevent cross infection.
The temperature conditioning in the operating room is very important. There should be a conditioning device for heating and cooling. The air conditioner should be located in the upper roof. The room temperature should be kept at 24~26 C, and the relative humidity should be about 50%. The General operating room is 35-45 m2, the special room is about 60 m2, suitable for cardiopulmonary bypass surgery, organ transplantation, etc. The small operating room area is 20-30 m2.
(The highlight of this article comes from: Shandong Jingzhiyuan Purification Engineering Co., Ltd. For more details, please click the operating room decoration website: Thank you for coming to http://www.moptuan.com)