What are the preparations for testing and cleaning of 100K clean rooms?
One hundred thousand class cleaning workshop (Level 7 clean room) testing work should start from what? Below, let us study and study together.
1, to the air conditioning unit test: the air inlet if has the filter cloth to carry on the Qing dynasty;
2. Control the temperature and humidity in the clean room;
3. Remove materials with dust when testing;
4, the air conditioning unit initial filter with neutral detergent rinse (Wu Cuoxi), medium efficiency filter should be replaced directly. After cleaning, the primary filter is placed in a clean place for airing and sealing installation;
5, clean room walls, floors, ceilings should be fully cleaned. Scrub all over, especially in a variety of blind corners, where the gap is sealed with porcelain and white glass glue
6 、 test compliance with routine testing of level 100 thousand items and record new reports;
100K level cleaning workshop, as the lowest level of the 7 level clean room treatment environment, but also to do every Monday, a small inspection, a monthly inspection. Do a good job cleaning the daily cleaning workshop, in order to better ensure the quality of our products less affected.
Cleaning procedures in a clean shop
(1) dumping rubbish on the rubbish bins in time and checking them;
(2) prepare cleaning tools and supplies and start cleaning;
(3) pick up ground rubbish and clean it from inside and outside according to the order of production line;
(4) change the special anti-static clothes, wear the hat and respirator, and then enter the clean room after the air shower and dust collection;
(5) regular cleaning of air conditioning, air outlet, ceiling, ceiling lamp, enclosure and elevated floor;
(8) clean the interior glass, wall surface, shelf and so on by using clean or dust-free cloth from top to bottom;
(9) the ground should be strictly maintained according to plan and cleaning procedures;
(10), all cleaning supplies and common tools from storage, to avoid cross contamination, not to leave in a clean room;