All aspects of the requirements of the hospital are very important, so the decoration of the operating room is more important, but we know what aspects of the decoration of the operating room are paid attention to and what direction should we pay attention to? Now let Shandong jingzhiyuan purification Engineering Co., Ltd. take you to know!
(1) walls and ceilings shall be made of sound insulation, solid, smooth, void free, fire-retardant, moisture-proof and easy to clean materials. The color should be light blue and green. The corner of the wall is round to prevent dust accumulation. The film viewing lamp, medicine cabinet and operation platform shall be set in the wall.
(2) the door shall be wide and without threshold, which is convenient for the flat car to enter and exit, and the spring door easy to swing shall be avoided to prevent dust and bacteria flying due to air flow. Windows should be double-layer, excellent use of aluminum alloy window frame, dust-proof insulation. The color of the window glass is brown.
(3) the width of corridor shall not be less than 2.5m, which is convenient for flat car operation and avoid collision between people.
(4) the ground shall be constructed of hard, smooth and easy to brush materials. The ground is slightly inclined to an angle, and a floor drain is set at the lower part to facilitate the discharge of sewage. The drain hole is covered to prevent the polluted air from entering the room or being blocked by foreign matters.
(5) power supply: there shall be two-phase power supply facilities to ensure safe operation. Each operating room shall be equipped with enough electric sockets to facilitate the power supply of various instruments and equipment. The socket shall be equipped with fire-proof flower device, and the ground of operation room shall be equipped with conductive equipment to prevent sparks from causing explosion. The electric socket shall be sealed to prevent water from entering and prevent the operation from being affected by circuit failure. The main power line shall be centralized in the wall, and the central suction and oxygen pipeline devices shall be installed in the wall.
(6) lighting facilities: ordinary lighting shall be installed on the wall or roof. The operation lamp shall be equipped with a shadow less lamp for both the mother and the child, and a standby lifting lamp.
(7) water source and fire prevention facilities: tap water tap shall be installed in each working room to facilitate flushing. Fire extinguishers shall be installed in corridors and auxiliary rooms to ensure safety. Hot and cold water and high pressure steam shall be fully guaranteed.
(8) ventilation filtration and sterilization device: modern operating room should establish a perfect ventilation filtration and sterilization device to purify the air. The ventilation modes are turbulent, laminar and vertical, which can be selected as appropriate.
(9) layout of access routes in operating room: the layout design of access routes shall meet the requirements of functional process and cleaning and pollution zoning, and three access routes shall be set, one is the access routes for staff, two is the access routes for injured patients, three is the circulation supply routes such as device dressing, etc., which shall be isolated as far as possible to avoid cross infection.
The temperature regulation in the operating room is very important. There should be cooling and heating equipment. The air conditioner shall be set in the upper roof, the room temperature shall be kept at 24-26 ℃, and the relative humidity shall be about 50%. The general operating room is 35-45 ㎡, and the special room is about 60 ㎡, which is suitable for cardiopulmonary bypass and organ transplantation; the small operating room is 20-30 ㎡.
The above is what aspects of the decoration of the operating room and the direction of attention during the decoration that Shandong jingzhiyuan purification Engineering Co., Ltd. has brought you to know. I hope it can help you. For more information, please click http://www.moptuan.com