The intravenous drug dispensing center will distribute the intravenous drug dispensing in the open environment in the treatment room of the ward, and focus on the intravenous drug dispensing on the operating table in the local million level 10000 clean room clean and closed environment by full-time technical personnel.
One is to change the traditional practice of mixing various clinical intravenous fluids and drugs. In the past, this practice was operated by nurses in wards. Due to the limited environmental conditions in the ward, the quality of infusion is easy to be affected, so it is difficult to ensure the safety of medication for patients.
The second is to avoid the pollution of the environment of the ward and the harm to the medical staff caused by the open preparation of the chemotherapy drugs in the past.
Third, we should strengthen the pharmaceutical examination of the rationality of medical orders and prescriptions, and give full play to the professionalism and role of pharmacists.
Fourth, it is conducive to rational use of drugs, improve the level of drug treatment and reduce the cost of treatment.
To clarify the professional division and cooperation between pharmacists and nurses, so that nurses can get rid of the tedious daily infusion work, have more time for clinical nursing, and improve the quality of nursing.
With the development of modern medical science and technology, the treatment mode of liquid medicine infusion has changed from open and semi open mode to completely closed infusion mode. In the world pharmaceutical industry, the implementation of GMP makes the whole process of drug production dynamic management and control of the whole production process with quality as the core, so as to ensure the production of high-quality drugs. In drug circulation, the implementation of GSP ensures the quality of drugs in the process of purchase, storage and circulation.
Hospital clinical drug treatment: drug dissolution, configuration in a clean environment, while the semi open of the liquid, resulting in unreasonable drug pollution, compatibility, adverse drug reactions, cross infection and cross resistance, and long-term inhalation or contact of operators with chemotherapy drugs, antibiotics and other drugs, resulting in physical injury is inevitable. In the long run, it will not only reduce the clinical efficacy of drugs, even cause serious accidents, but also damage the health of medical staff. The situation of cleaning first and then pollution makes it impossible to guarantee the quality and give full play to the curative effect of high-quality drugs in clinical application.
In order to solve the above problems, PIVAS was created.
In addition to transforming the nurse's dispensing plan into the pharmacist's dispensing plan, the most important change of PIVAS is to increase the steps for pharmacists to review prescriptions, so that pharmacists can enter the front desk from the background. This change is of epoch-making significance to the work of pharmacists in China. In the hospital, the traditional treatment mode has been completely changed. After the benefits given by doctors, Fang Chen is input into the static distribution center by a computer. First, the pharmacist checks the rationality of the use of drugs, and then the sterile configuration technology is configured in strict accordance with the infusion of drugs to patients, with the correct concentration and dose duration.
1. Standardized configuration to ensure drug quality and infusion safety: PIVAS is generally composed of anti-tumor chemotherapy drug configuration room, intravenous nutrient solution configuration room, dispensing room, computer receiving and auditing room, finished product inspection package area, drug turnover warehouse, isolation laundry room, office and general dressing room. Personnel flow and logistics are separated, office area is separated from control area, clean area and auxiliary area;
2. Facilitate drug management, reduce waste and reduce hospital costs: centralized management of drugs to prevent drug expiration and waste;
3. Return the time to the nurse and the nurse to the patient: the nurse will have more time and energy to take care of the patient, effectively carry out the holistic nursing and improve the quality of nursing;
4. Effective protection against occupational exposure: the cytotoxic drugs are allocated from the original open environment to the negative pressure environment, which greatly reduces the toxicity to medical staff and patients;
5. Strengthen management, improve medication safety and work efficiency, and improve service quality: through pharmacists' strict control of prescription audit, dispensing, audit, formula audit and packaging audit, minimize medication errors caused by various factors, and ensure patients' medication safety;
6. Develop clinical pharmacy and promote rational use of drugs: at present, the pharmaceutical work in hospital has changed from supply guarantee to pharmaceutical care. The establishment of PIVAS has established a good mechanism for exploring rational drug use and close contact with clinicians. These hospitals are equipped with clinical pharmacists who can find and correct problems in prescriptions or improper use of drugs and reduce medication errors.
PIVAS advanced intravenous dispensing technology and pharmacists' full participation in clinical rational use of drugs is an important part of modern hospital pharmaceutical care, which plays an important role in improving the level of hospital management and drug treatment.
The above content is introduced by the decoration company of intravenous drug distribution center. For more information, please visit the website: http://www.moptuan.com