Laminar flow operating room requires a very high level of internal environment. Maintaining the cleanliness of the space is the most important thing, among which finding the source of pollution is a relatively important work. In fact, some of the pollution sources in laminar flow operating room come from staff. What happened? Why did the staff become the source of pollution? Today, the small edition of laminar operation room decoration came to know with you.
In our daily life, the human body is constantly emitting various kinds of dust particles. These include exfoliated surface cells on the skin and pathogens in sneezing, which can easily affect the hygiene of laminar flow operating rooms. Then, in the laminar flow operating room work process, what matters should the staff pay attention to? Specific considerations are as follows:
1. When entering the laminar flow operating room, the air shower should be carried out first. At work, all hair, including the beard, should be covered completely with hair protectors. In order to avoid falling hair to affect the production of products.
2. In the work, the staff should try to avoid or reduce the number of contacts with equipment products. If possible, it is better to adopt full-automatic production process. If contact is necessary, hands should be cleaned and gloves worn to prevent contamination of equipment and products.
3. There are a lot of viruses, bacteria and particulate matter in the mouth and nose. Therefore, shouting or talking loudly should be avoided as far as possible in laminar flow operating room. At the same time, coughing and sneezing should also be avoided as far as possible. If it is unavoidable, the working area should be avoided in order to avoid affecting the production of products.
4. In peacetime, staff members should wash their hair regularly in addition to regular tubs or showers. Keep your body clean and minimize the amount of dead skin. At the same time, before entering the laminar flow operating room, the opponent should be thoroughly cleaned. Usually looks very clean hands, in fact, is also a major source of pollution, can transfer pollutants from one place to another. When cleaning, especially attention should be paid to nails, nail root and hand injuries.
5. Personnel working in highly clean areas should ensure good health. Avoid bringing the virus into the laminar flow operating room, causing damage to the environment of the laminar flow operating room.
Today's wonderful content for you is over. The edition is very grateful for your reading. If you want to know more about the relevant consultation, you can add our website: http://www.moptuan.com to the collection, or search keywords: laminar operation room decoration, you can also find us.