In the process of ICU decoration, air purification treatment is an important step. The following edition will share with you the air purification treatment plan of ICU decoration, hoping to help you!
1. In the air purification treatment of air cleanliness at all levels in the purification project, three-stage filtration of primary, intermediate and high-efficiency air filters should be adopted.
2. The selection, arrangement and installation of air filters should conform to the following: the primary air filters should not be oil-immersed filters; the intermediate-effect air filters should be centralized in the positive pressure section of the purified air conditioning system; the high-efficiency air filters should be located at the end of the purified air conditioning system; the installation of the high-efficiency air filters should be simple and reliable, convenient for leak detection and replacement; The filters should be selected according to the rated air volume, and the high efficiency air filters with similar resistance and efficiency should be installed in the same purification workshop.
3. When determining the centralized or decentralized purified air conditioning system, the characteristics of the production process and the cleanliness grade, area and location of the air in the purified workshop should be considered comprehensively. Centralized purified air conditioning system is suitable for clean rooms with continuous production process, large area of dust-free room or purification workshop, centralized location and strict requirements for noise control and vibration control.
4. When electric heating is needed in purified air conditioning system, tubular electric heater should be selected, which should be located on the upper side of high-efficiency air filter, and fire safety measures should be taken.
5. In addition to direct current system and on-duty fan system, anti-irrigation measures should be taken to prevent outdoor polluted air from entering the purification workshop through fresh air outlet.
6. The design of purified air conditioning system should make rational use of the return air. When a large number of harmful substances are produced in the process and the local treatment can not meet the sanitary requirements, or is harmful to other processes, the return air shall not be used.
This article is written by the ICU decoration company. For more products and more detailed and exciting content, please pay attention to our official website: http://www.moptuan.com patronage is our great support.