Three Principles of Cleaning Laboratory
Always use clean things and materials to prevent contaminants from being brought into clean laboratories
First: Always use sterilized purified water or injection water and fresh filtered detergent:
1. All filtered detergents must be packed in clean and sterilized containers and properly labeled.
2. Storing pre-filtered detergents in a clean laboratory can reduce the risk of pollution.
2. Pollutants in clean laboratories shall not be added during the cleaning process:
1. According to SOP requirements, use correct cleaning materials and materials to prevent any pollution;
2. Correct cleaning sequence;
3. Correct behavior.
3. Always use clean things and materials to prevent pollutants from being brought into clean laboratories:
1. Stainless steel has a good appearance, and plastic is easy to scratch and retain dust particles and microorganisms.
2. Don't use clean things with wooden handle because they are easy to fall off dust particles.
3. The brush is easy to break and retains microorganisms, so it is not suitable to use.
4. Mop and rag are made of materials which are suitable for clean rooms and are not easy to shed fibers.
5. The cloth should not adhere to dust and bacteria, and only be used once.
6. Vacuum Cleaners Used in clean rooms should be equipped with HEPA filters and tested regularly.
In summary, all the above-mentioned Shandong Jingzhiyuan Purification Engineering Co., Ltd. provides, want to know more about operating room decoration knowledge, welcome to pay attention to our website: http://www.moptuan.com Thank you for your support!